- Pasta of your choice
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 fried sausages (sliced)
- 200g of spinach
- Basil leaves (shredded) or dried basil
- Chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese to serve
- Place tomatoes, garlic, sausages, basil and chilli flakes in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the spinach and allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well, and serve with the sauce. Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese.
Quick and easy. The more chilli you add, the better!