- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- M&M’s (I used brown milk chocolate M&M’s for the eyes and red crispy M&M’s for the noses, but any colour/type is fine)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add egg and mix.
3. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix just until blended.
4. Form dough into 3cm balls. To make reindeer-shaped cookies, pinch the bottom of the ball slightly to form a point, then gently flatten with your hand.
5. Place cookies on a greased tray and gently press pretzels onto each cookie.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
7. Remove from the oven and IMMEDIATELY (and gently) press M&Ms in for the eyes and an M&M for the nose.
How cute are these cookies? They are slightly crumbly, not overly sweet, have a wonderful peanut butter flavour, and are simply perfect for Christmas.
Cuuuuute 😍 😀