- any meat of your choice (cut into large chunks)
- 1 large onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 large potatoes (cut into large chunks)
- 3 carrots (cut into large chunks)
- 1 capsicum (or any other vegetable you have on hand, chopped)
- 3 cups of water
- 100g of Golden Curry sauce mix
- soy sauce
1. Heat pan with oil, fry the onion until it becomes clear, add your meat
2. Once the meat is cooked, add the vegetables and water, bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
4. Add the Golden Curry sauce mix and stir continuously until it dissolves.
5. Add a dash of soy sauce for more flavour.
6. Take off the heat and serve with rice.
Simple, tasty, perfect for a weekday meal. (Note that the “Hot” Golden Curry sauce mix is NOT hot at all)