- 400g can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water (depending on how thick you want your hummus to be)
- small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce (optional but recommended!)
Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until fully combined and smooth. Spoon into a bowl and serve.
Super tasty, super quick and super easy. ANYONE can make this.