Shop 1/127 Jacksons Rd, Noble Park North 9790 0122
Ringo’s Super Special
(ham, salami, capsicum, mushroom, olives, prawns, pineapple, garlic, oregano)
(ham, bacon, egg)
(satay sauce, chicken, onion, pineapple, cheese)
There was no food in the house and the weather was wet and horrible outside, making it the perfect night for getting takeaway food delivered to our doorstep. I had recently been invited by Menulog to try out their service, which turned out to be super easy to use. In case you have never heard of Menulog, it is Australia’s Number 1 online takeaway service that hosts over 3500 restaurants. The way it works is simple:
- Head to the Menulog website
- Enter your suburb or postcode
- Choose from a list of restaurants who are a part of your local Menulog community
- Order your meal from the online menu
- Decide when you would like your meal delivered, including the time you would like it to arrive. (You can also choose to pickup your meal in person)
- Checkout and pay.
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation as to when your order will be ready
What I also liked about Menulog were the promotions on offer (eg. 10% off your first online order at certain places) and the accessible reviews that have been written about each place.
And thanks to the generosity of Menulog, I have two $10 vouchers to be given away! Simply click on the link below for your chance to win! (entries close 4th July)
Now back to the food. We decided to have a pizza night and chose Mr Ringo’s Pizza because of all the positive reviews on the site. This was definitely a good choice because the pizzas we ordered were pretty good! Not only were they delivered on time, they arrived hot, had a nice crispy base (which wasn’t too oily), and had an ample amount of topping on each pizza. I will certainly be ordering pizza from this place again in the future.