(baby spinach, mushroom, capsicum, pineapple, chicken, chilli flakes, sweet chilli sauce, mozzarella cheese with creme fraiche base)
(beef, salami, mushroom, capsicum, onion, pineapple, mozzarella cheese, oregano)
(baby spinach, tomatoes, garlic sauce, prawns, mozzarella cheese with creme fraiche base)
(chicken wrapped in pita bread with salad and garlic sauce)
(pasta layers with bolognese sauce)
One of the simple joys in life is having food delivered to your doorstep. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you get to stay in your pyjamas! So I was delighted when I was approached by EatNow to try out their services. In case you have never heard of EatNow, it is one of Australia’s leading online food delivery services and operates in over 4,400 restaurants Australia-wide. Here’s how it works:
- Head to the EatNow website
- Enter your suburb or postcode
- Choose from a list of restaurants who are a part of your local EatNow community
- Order your meal from the online menu
- Decide when you would like your meal delivered, including the time you would like it to arrive. (You can also choose to pickup your meal in person)
- Checkout and pay.
- You will then receive instant SMS confirmation as to when your order will be ready
Easy as that!
Now let’s talk about Cheesey Bites. Firstly the staff here were very considerate as they called me early on to let me know that my delivery was going to be about 10 minutes late. The delivery guy was friendly and the food arrived hot. The pizzas were a little bit soggy but had adequate amounts of topping on each and tasted fine. The chicken kebab on the other hand was extremely soggy, while the lasagna came with a lot of mysterious liquid floating on top of it. Although the food here is great value, I think I’d rather try someplace else the next time.
135 Springvale Rd, Springvale